The PL36-555 - planetary gear motor is an extremely powerful motor with a planetary gearbox that is suitable for countless projects in automation, model making or robotics. The motor is operated with 12-24V and is available in two versions with gear ratios 1:100 or 1:180. The nominal speed of the 1:100 variant is 42 rpm at 12V or 78 rpm at 24V when idling. The weight of this variant is about 470g, the gearbox is 42.5mm long. The nominal speed of the 1:180 variant is 20 rpm at 12V or 42 rpm at 24V when idling. The weight of the 1:180 variant is around 520g, the gear unit is 50.5mm long.
Properties of a particular motor-gearbox-variant can be found in the tables and the drawing.
- Nominal operating voltage: 12-24V
- Gear reduction: 1:100
- Idle speed variant 1:100: 42 rpm at 12V or 78 rpm at 24V when idling
- Idle speed variant 1:180: 20 rpm at 12V or 42 rpm at 24V when idling
- Gearbox: metal
- Weight variant 1:100: approx. 470g
- Weight variant 1:180: approx. 520g
- Type: brushed motor
- Output shaft: 8 mm
Please note: These are nominal data! Some of the listed data were calculated and not measured. Deviations are possible depending on the application and installation situation!
- Rated voltage: 12 V24 V
- Nominal size: 36 mm
- Shaft diameter: 8 mm
- Shaft shape: D-Type
- Arrangement of the output shaft: Concentric
- Type of Gearbox: Planetary gearbox
- Material of the gears: Metal
- Shipping weight: 0,47 kg
- Item weight: 0,47 kg