Powerful 20 mm class digital servo.
For applications requiring a powerful standard digital servo, the HS-5645MG is an excellent choice.
The HS-5645MG servo is fully programmable and offers unparalleled durability thanks to its exclusive metal gearbox, which is particularly well suited when low backlash and high positioning precision with moderate mechanical shock are important.
The HITEC Servo HS-5645MG delivers maximum performance with minimum weight, and these specs make it a favorite for industrial applications as well. The long life and uniquely designed gearbox make it one of the most reliable and efficient mini servos on the market.
The HS-5645MG servos for the discerning modeler, whether in flight,car or boat applications.
- Digital MOS FET Amplifier
- High holding force
- Two ball bearings
- Metal gearbox
Scope of delivery:
- Servo HS 5645 incl. ALu lever 118703
- Servo type: digital
- Servo class: X-Large (> 50 g)
- Motor type: brushed
- Gear material: metal
- Ball bearing: yes
- Water tight: no
- Servo horn tooth count: 24
- Recommendation for Car: yes
- Recommendation for flight: yes
- Recommendation for Heli: yes
- Recommendation for boat: yes
- Servo A (Width, mm): 20
- Servo B (Height, mm): 38
- Servo C (Length, mm): 41
- Servo D (height to mounting, mm): 27
- Servo E (width with mounting, mm): 53,4
- Servo F (height from mounting, mm): 17,3
- Servo weight (g): 60
- Max. operation voltage (V): 6
- Min. operation voltage (V): 4,8
- Actuating time s/60° at 6V: 0,18
- Torque (kg*cm) @ 4,8V: 11
- Torque (kg*cm) @ 6V: 12
- Shipping weight: 0,06 kg
- Item weight: 0,06 kg