Small, robust high-performance servo in the 12 - 17 mm class.
Our research department and engineers work tirelessly to develop quality servo technology.
This is especially true with the HS-85MG analog servo, with its three-pole brushed motor, exclusive metal gearbox, and with a ball bearing on the output shaft that is particularly well suited when low backlash and high positioning precision are important.
The HITEC HS-85MG servo delivers maximum power with minimum weight, and these specs also make it a favorite for industrial applications. The long life and uniquely designed gearbox make it one of the most reliable and efficient mini servos on the market.
The HS-85MG impresses with its good price-performance ratio.
- Longlife Potentiometer
- High holding power
- Metal gearbox
- Ball bearing
- Holder for surface mounting
- Servo type: analog
- Servo class: Park (21 - 30g)
- Motor type: brushed
- Gear material: metal
- Ball bearing: yes
- Water tight: no
- Servo horn tooth count: 24
- Recommendation for Car: yes
- Recommendation for flight: yes
- Recommendation for Heli: yes
- Recommendation for boat: yes
- Servo A (Width, mm): 13
- Servo B (Height, mm): 30
- Servo C (Length, mm): 29
- Servo D (height to mounting, mm): 18,8
- Servo E (width with mounting, mm): 39,8
- Servo F (height from mounting, mm): 16,5
- Servo weight (g): 22
- Max. operation voltage (V): 6
- Min. operation voltage (V): 4,8
- Actuating time s/60° at 6V: 0,14
- Torque (kg*cm) @ 4,8V: 3
- Torque (kg*cm) @ 6V: 4
- Shipping weight: 0,03 kg
- Item weight: 0,03 kg